Physical Design part time course mainly focused on giving complete hands on experience to physical design and physical verification flow with latest tools and full lab practice. By end of the course your will learn to work in Linux environment, understand complete physical design flow from portioning, floor planning, power planning, timing analysis, clock tree synthesis, routing of a functional unit blocks to physical verification and sign-off checks.
Physical Design-Part Time
VLSI Chip Design Training & Physical Design Courses in Bangalore
Industry Standard VLSI and DFT Training
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE/EEE.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.S in VLSI/Embedded Systems/Digital Electronics.
- Hands-on exposure to physical design flow with industry standard EDA tools.
- Deep understanding of various methodologies and technologies used.
- 24×7 Lab Support with Lab practice handouts and course material delivery.
- Industry standard project execution, Lab practice and theory sessions under the guidance of industry expert with 12+ years of experience.
- Soft skills development, complete suite of job oriented physical design training with 100% placement assistance
Physical design training institute with placement
Module 1: Basics of Unix/Linux
Module 2: Basics of CMOS
Module 3: Design and Tech libraries
Module 4: Synthesis Part-1
Module 5: Synthesis Part-2
Module 6: Logical Equivalence
Module 7: Static Timing Analysis Part-1
Module 8: Static Timing Analysis Part-2
Module 9: Physical Design
Module 10: Physical Design Verification
Module 11: Industry standard Project Execution
Module 12: Mock Interviews & Personality improvement
Physical Design Demo Videos
Mr. Chaitanya comes with 12+ years of experience in RTL to GDSII implementation of IP's, Sub-System's and SoC's. Hands on experience in RTL2GDSII flow of multiple complex blocks like PCIe, SATA, DDR_PHY, HBM_PHY, processor's and also have experience on DFT design flows and Design Constraints development.