Why Join Us

As a vital aspect of Takshila Training Institute, we believe in delivering high-quality coaching to our students. We impart our student with project-based hands-on training. We ensure that every project undertaken by our students has relevance and significance in the industry. Furthermore, students tutored by our team of experts possess the skill required to embark in any role as required in the industry.

There are four reasons why many choose us for their ASIC verification, Custom IC Mask/Analog Layout Design, and Physical Design certification.

  • Course delivered by Experts : Experts in the industry teach our various courses to students. At Takshila, our experts share their experience and help build the career of our students in the VLSI industry. You have the opportunity of carrying out practical applications and examples.
  • 100% placement support : Our main goal is to help engineers build a successful career in the VLSI industry. Not only we do train you, but we also coach you in order to become a best Chip Designer. Our training process allows students to learn even complex technologies within a short time space and transforming them into professionals in no time.
  • Superior Training infrastructure and Methodology : Industry experts carefully designed the training program based on the career growth and job opportunities available in the VLSI industry. We use an unique training methodology for our students with 70% of the course time allocated to the labs, mini-projects, and the final projects. However, the other 30% is allocated to imparting the technologies to our student.
  • Value for Money : We teach you all advanced courses at a reasonable cost. We offer you more for less.
Open chat
Hey.! Whatsapp us to know more about 100% Placement Courses.!!