This Course is mainly focuses on FinFet layout design techniques used in the physical design of standard cells, Memory layout design and full custom digital and analog blocks. Starting with the FinFet layouting of basic MOS transistors to industry standard project execution in FinFet technologies, the course develops to cover the more advanced techniques used in creating area efficient full custom digital & analog layouts.
FINFET Layout Design Training
FinFet Layout Design Courses & Analog Layout Design Training
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in ECE/EEE.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.S in VLSI System Design/Embedded Systems/Digital Electronics.
- 1-3 Years Experienced Analog Layout Design Working Professionals.
- Familiarity with the concepts of FinFet Technologies and processes.
- Area efficient Layout design of digital & analog cells.
- Silicon area reduction techniques & reliability techniques.
- Understanding deep submicron issues.
- Full custom & digital FinFet floor planning methodologies.
- Critical Industry standard project execution under the guidance of 12+ year’s industry expert.
- 24×7 Lab Support with classroom practice handouts and course material.
- Soft skills development, job oriented analog layout design training with 100% placement assistance.
FINFET IC Design Training / FINFET Chip Layout training / FINFET Layout Training
Module 1: Advanced Unix/Linux CMD's
Module 2: Design for Manufacturability Checks (DFM)
Module 3: Deep sub-micron process challenges
Module 4: Analog Circuit Layout Design Techniques
Module 5: Custom Layout Techniques
Module 6: Layout Design of Critical Analog Circuits
Module 7: Industry standard Project Execution
Module 8: Mock Interviews & Personality improvement
A VLSI Professional with 15+ years of rich experience in Analog Mixed-signal Layout design. Worked with Tier 1 Semiconductor Product and Service companies and also Product based startup companies which helped me to understand the learning curves and business models. Having facilitative leadership skills and having a proven track record with leading teams on-site & offshore design centers.