The Accellera Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) standard defines a methodology for using SystemVerilog for the verification of complex designs. Get UVM training from one of the most reliable UVM Training Institutes. UVM enables engineers to write thorough and reusable test environment is a robust methodology with many advanced features. In this SystemVerilog UVM training, engineers will learn to apply the UVM for transaction level verification, constrained random test generation, coverage, and scoreboarding. Topics include UVM test phases, UVM class libraries, UVM utilities, UVM factories, UVM sequencers, UVM drivers, UVM Monitors, UVM scoreboards, UVM registers, and configuring UVM tests.
Eligibility and Pre-requisite
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE/EEE.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.S in VLSI System Design/Embedded Systems/Digital Electronics.
- Must be familiar with SystemVerilog object-oriented programming.
Course Features and Highlights
- Classes conducted by working professionals from industry.
- All Modules include the required hands on work.
- Emphasized on UVM concepts and libraries, UVM Test bench structuring and functional coverage.
- Assignments with fully automated Verification flow.
- Project on Industry accepted protocols.
- Lab Support with classroom practice handouts and course material.
- Soft skills development, job oriented UVM training with 100% placement assistance.
Advanced UVM Training
Module 1: UVM Overview
Module 2: Rapid Review of SystemVerilog Object-Oriented Verification
Module 3: UVM First Look
Module 4: UVM Sequence items and Sequences
Module 5: UVM Sequencers and Drivers
Module 6: UVM Monitors and Agents
Module 7: UVM Functional Coverage
Module 8: UVM Environments, Predictors and Scoreboards
Module 9: UVM Tests and Advanced Sequences
Module 10: UVM Factory and UVM Configuration
Module 11: UVM Register Layer Overview
Mr. Rajiv comes with rich ~13+ years of semiconductor industry experience, worked with top service and product based VLSI companies. He has good experience in FPGA architecture and implementation and has majorly worked on wireless and on-chip communication protocol such as CPRI, Wi-fi 802.11 ad, HEVC decoder, AMBA AXI, AHB, and APB etc. He has working experience on both ASIC/SOC and FPGA design flows, his vast experience on digital FPGA architecture and problem solving skills really help future generation engineers.